Signup and add your regex
1. Signing up is easy, just click on one of the 'Sign in with Github' buttons on the homepage.
2. CommitCheck will ask you to authenticate with Github, this is all that's needed to create an account with CommitCheck. Simply sign in with your Github credentials.
After registering or signing in, you'll be taken to the admin panel where you can specify a matcher (see section on matchers for help).
Add the CommitCheck GitHub App to your project
After signing up and adding a matcher, you need to allow your Github project to talk to CommitCheck.
1. Go to the CommitCheck App homepage and click 'configure'.
2. Then choose which organisation you'd like to configure CommitCheck for
2. Next you can choose whether you want CommitCheck to have access to all repos or specific repos. The app will also show you which permissions CommitCheck requires.
3. Once that's all done, you'll see CommitCheck added to your personal settings.
If you have any problems setting this up, please send a message.